Visits the persons and shops and send invitations and explaining the purpose of the visit, provides details of the goods or services provided by the entity or entities that work for its benefit, indicating prices, benefits and conditions of dealing, studying applications and submitting them to its management, distributing brochures and advertising forms, comparing the types of products or services it provides by his competitor,performs and supervises the delivery and supply of goods in the retail environment, receives payment and registers new orderss, supervises employees under its management and improves their efficiency, monitors the application of occupational health and safety regulations.
Basic Skills of a Salesperson's Career
- Work Ethics
- Health & Seafty
- Preview and shipment of goods
- Planning the route
- Delivery of goods to customers according to the route
- Execution of sales
- Marketing skills
- Debt Collection
- English for commercial
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Provide details of the goods or services provided by the entity that works for its benefit.
- Studying the customer requirement and submitting them to his administration.
- Distribution of brochures and advertising forms.
- Comparison between the types of products or services provided by himand same competitor product and services.
- Implementation of the tasks of the sales representative in the retail environment.
- Application of safety principles for goods including food safety.
- Merchandizing and presentation of the goods according to the scientific bases of the sales system and its regulations.
- Receipt of payment and registration of new contributions.
- Monitoring the application of occupational health and safety instructions.
- Implementation of what is assigned to the field of work.