Industrial Electrical Electrician (New)
- Works under the supervision of the specialized company in industrial installations
- Carry out the plans and programs of the company in the jurisdiction of the extensions, taking into account the preventive maintenance activities according to the approved procedures and instructions issued by the supervising engineer. Substantive programs to ensure their readiness and effectiveness.
- Working Safely and Effectively in Engineering
- Interpreting and Using Engineering
- Mathematics for Engineering Technicians
- Engineering Maintenance Procedures
- Selecting Engineering Materials
- Engineering Marking Out
- Workplace Organisation and Standard Operating Procedures s
- Engineering Assembly Methods and Techniques
- Applied Electrical and Mechanical Science for Engineering
- Operation and Maintenance of Electrical Systems and Components
- Engineering and technical drawing
- Electricity basics and skills
- Basic mechanical skills
- Equipment tools and electrical wires & cables
- Pipes works in electrical wiring (Plastic pipes & GI pipes)
- Types of electric current and circuits
- Electrical measuring instruments
- Electrical circuits’ extension works
- Inspecting and testing of electrical circuits
- Three-phase AC power supply and distribution methods
- Electrical transformers
- Electric motors
- Electric motors -Operation Circuits
- Electric motors- Common motor faults
- Detecting electrical faults in electrical circuits
- Determination of electrical faults
- Electrical Diagrams
The trainee will be able to:
- Speak English, express himself, understand simple conversations, learn technical terms, equipment’s names and tools
- Simple calculations, measurements and conversions - Calculate spaces for different shapes
- Read graphics and simple diagrams
- Knowledge of labor laws and knowledge of the skills and behavior of successful work in the workplace and effective cooperation with colleagues
- Implementation of measurement, marking, refraction, punching and hand-welding using the appropriate tool, taking into account health and safety procedures.
- Know how to use the electrical tools correctly and carry out the operations of wires and cables.
- To identify the characteristics of the electrical current and distinguish between its types and to know the units of the current and identify the effects.
- The trainee will acquire the ability to provide first aid for cases of electrical current accidents and the trainee will learn about the components of the electrical circuit and the methods of drawing it.
- Implementation of all skills related to the work of plastic and iron pipes and channels. The apprentice learns the principles and instructions of occupational safety and applies them when carrying out the works of pipes and channels.
- Understanding the drawings and electrical drawings. And acquires the ability to implement electrical wiring with the correct and safe technical method and abide by the rules of health and safety when doing electrical wiring work.
- Health and safety rules shall be applied in the implementation of the inspection and testing of electrical circuits.
- The trainee will be able to recognize the three-phase electric current, its features and uses, and learn about the ways of connecting three-phase AC power and its calculations, and learn about the methods of distributing electrical loads.
- Familiarity with the correct and technical methods for connecting the electrical meters.
- Implement the protection of electrical connections using appropriate means.
- Know the types of switches and electrical contacts and methods of work and be able to use them.